This activity meets customer’s requirements regarding design and integration of mechanical, electrical, electronic systems, up to prototype production.
A CULTURE OF COMMITMENT TO RESULTS
- One organisation per project. All the company's processes, particularly our quality management system, are designed according to this guiding principle, integrating our in-house management process.
- This approach aims to guarantee our clients with full control of our commitments on the whole of our projects, in line with the Quality-Cost-Delivery objectives.
Governed by a quality insurance plan, it means a high levels of closeness and trust whith our client..
A CLOSENESS TO THE CLIENT
- the respect of commitments, project organisation, quality management
- Suitability of staff numbers & means provided according to the project workload
- Control and optimisation of costs
- Gains in flexibility and productivity
This solution is ideal for projects where AMETRA staff work in our clients' design offices.
Particularly suited to complicated, urgent and confidential tasks, our organisation is based on working closely with clients, reactivity and additional services: consultancy, expertise, support and training.
Our engineers and designers work all over France and around the world. This "local representation" meets the requirement to be geographically near the project, and efficient and individualised management by the AMETRA Group completes the process.
AN EXPERTISE FOR YOUR INNOVATION
- Technical support (resolution of complicated cases, specific calculation notes, etc).
- Resource assistance (communication of supplier data)
- Regular contacts, follow up of the mission, logistics
- Human risks analysis
- Measurement of your satisfaction
- Measurement of our team satisfaction
- Computers in accordance with your requirements
- CAD or simulation software
Our two production sites located in France and Tunisia are specialized in interconnection systems and integrating complex systems, mainly electrical and electronic.
Our center of excellence located in Longué-Jumelles is particularly dedicated to prototyping, complex integrations and large automatic testing.
Our Tunisian site is more mass-production oriented. Such production capacity enables us to complete our electrical engineering offer, to provide our clients with solutions from design to delivery of compliant finished product.
A MASS PRODUCTION CAPACITY
A center of excellence
- 160 people
- 3500 m²
- Testing ressources SYNOR 10000 pts
- Laser Marking
An offshore production center
- 70 people
- 1000 m²
- Testing ressources 1000 pts
CONSULTING & TRAINING
Thanks to our experience in various sectors, using many different software programmes, as well as constant observation of changes in the design sector, we provide a consultancy service:
- Functional and Technical Design
- ISO dimensioning
- Specific training in the design sector
- Awareness of issues affecting wiring
- Wiring process and application
Training provider certificate Nb 11 92 17 092 92 & Nb 52 49 02727 49